Mountain Iron, MN
Completed: October 2014
- Capital project replacement of 18 lines of magnetic separators in the concentrator building.
- Demolition of existing equipment including selective demolition of concrete and steel floor systems.
- Work completed during an outage scenario – which required work around the clock.
- Modifications and additions to the waste water and concentrate launder systems.
- 3,200 linear feet of process, separator and feed piping.
- 19,100 direct labor man-hour project
- Structural steel and concrete work