Mountain Iron, MN
Completed: June 2006
- Line #3 Waste Gas Scrubber Project
- Fabrication and Installation of Duct, Water Injection and Water Treatment.
- Pipe: 8,960’ / Steel & Duct: 405,530 lbs.
- Total Man Hours: 80,792 of Jamar Direct Labor (not including subs)
- Safety: Provided owner with digital copies of all safety documentation
- Foundation work
- Structural steel
- Major equipment installation:
- Multi-Clone dust collector
- Drop out box
- ID fan and associated ductwork
- Wet scrubbers
- Thickener tank, lime silo and slurry tank
- Pumps, miscellaneous equipment and all associated process piping